What to Expect
- Tree teams gather at Toyota of Muncie between 7:30 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. for an 8:00 a.m. meeting.
- To stay on schedule, teams should only spend around 30 minutes of travel and setup time per family.
- Call your assigned families ahead of time to let them know that you are coming.
- When you set up the tree at the house, use:
- 2 packages of bulbs for each tree
- 2 strands of lights from each tree
- If the family wants to decorate the tree themselves, just leave the lights and ornaments
- Cut the bottom of the tree so it can drink
- Say a prayer with the family around the tree
- Let them know that the presents are coming if they aren’t already there and thank them for allowing you to help them out.
- Finish and Return to Toyota of Muncie by 4:00 pm
Tree delivery teams usually have 5 people. Team leaders will be emailed this form to fill out and turn in on the day of the event. Don’t forget to spread the word about Secret Families – and have fun!